What Services Do We Provide?
Recent regulatory guidelines have been reviewed in order to improve transparency and financial accountability in the management of Owners Corporations. These changes simply result in better service for you.
Our team of experienced managers has the knowledge to competently and pro-actively fulfill the expectations of our clients within the scope of industry and role expectations.
More specifically, within the guidelines of The Owners Corporation Act 2006, Domain Body Corporate will ensure the following is performed in an efficient and professional manner:
- Obtain competitive quotes for required repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure all trades people are vetted with qualifications and insurance check.
- Arrange the maintenance and repair of common property.
- Check progress and the quality of work performed.
Correspondence, Documentation, Record Keeping
- When required, communicate and/or correspond appropriately on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
- Keep records of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintain up to date records of all owners, including property sales and transfer of strata title ownership.
- Maintaining individual owners corporation bank accounts and property financial records and all other relevant information.
Annual General Meetings
- Schedule and convene AGMs and any other special meetings as required- can take place either at our office or at the property.
- Prepare annual financial budgets for approval by the owners.
- Prepare and distributing the minutes of these meetings in a timely manner.
- Ensure insurance is in line with market trends and property values.
- Obtain competitive quotes for insurance renewal.
- Obtain and maintain public liability and replacement cost insurance as required by the regulations.
- Arrange property valuations for replacement cost insurance purposes.
- Prepare, lodge and follow up insurance claims to ensure prompt settlement and completion of repairs.
Accounting And Levy Collections
- Collecting fees and levies on behalf of the Owners Corporation.
- Pay all outgoings on behalf of the Owners Corporation -keep a record of all invoices.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Issue invoices for Owners Corporation contributions and levies.
- Prepare and reconcile all relevant bank statements.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Provide appropriate advice and guidance to the Owners Corporation to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Facilitate dispute resolution.
- Act in good faith and exercise due diligence as per the Owners Corporation Act 2006.